Below you will find some of our most frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to what you’re looking for, please call us! We are committed to you, our customer, to ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible.
Are you insured?
Yes. Blow It Up Inflatables does carry a General Liability insurance policy, and can provide a certificate of coverage if required.
Will you deliver?
Yes. Blow It Up Inflatables will deliver your bounce house and set up the unit for you. We need at least 45 minutes (per unit) to prepare and set up. We will return at the end of your event to break down the inflatable and pick it up.
What if it rains?
If severe weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc.) exist during the term of your rental agreement, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. If your reservation is cancelled due to weather conditions, you will not be responsible for payment of the unit. If weather conditions change after your unit has been delivered, payment will be required and no refunds will be given. We will make every effort to reschedule your rental based on available dates and times. Severe weather conditions will only be determined on the rental date.
What is your safety policy?
Our complete safety policy and guidelines will be presented at the time the unit is delivered, but some of the most important safety guidelines are listed below.
- An adult must supervise the unit at all times.
- Shoes should be removed prior to entering the bounce house.
- All bouncers must remove jewelry, pocket knives, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the bounce house.
- No pets allowed on or in the unit.
- No food, drink, chewing gum or silly string allowed on or in the unit at any time.
- Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size.